Thursday, August 25, 2016

More Pokèmon And Ninja Turtles Too!

Hello. This is The Daily Bone and I'm your resolute doggie reporter Chester L. W. Spaniel. 


As I reported a couple weeks ago, the humans have been going crazy over a game called Pokèmon Go. Apparently, it's causing huge crowds that block roadways in big cities as everyone tries to catch imaginary creatures that only show up on the screen of smart phones.


Our Florida associate Miss Charlee's been having a problem with those little Pokèmon things showing up right in her own home! 


Thank you Chester. As you can see, there is a squiggly purple Pokèmon thing right in my living room! I've concluded that this probably has something to do with my predecessor Professor Braydie Spiker's research on paranormal squeaky toys. Don't worry. It'll go away soon. Oh, here's a picture of Professor Braydie below resting after a busy day of scientific discovery.


Snorlax has got nothing on you, Professor!


I also have to report that last Saturday my humans left me home alone all day to deal with these annoying Pokèmon figments, while they went to visit some turtles at Loggerhead Marinelife Center. I hope they weren't the Ninja kind! 


Here are a few pictures.





I guess it was OK, because that place rescues sea turtles, takes care of them if they're injured or sick, then releases them back into the Ocean. 

Oh,oh! Gotta go now. There's food!


Thank you Miss Charlee! 

Gee, I hope those Pokèmon things don't come to my house!




Random Joey dog photo from January 2015.


15 comments:

  1. MOLMOL Chester my humans are older than dirt, in fact I think their first pet was a dinosaur...
    No Pokemon craziness here; however, I do like the little critters involved.

    OH my Angel Joey had the most beautiful wavy and fluffy furs. Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Pokemon thing looked like a purple poop at first glance. BOL! Our pawrents aren't into that Pokemon stuff so no weird creatures popping up around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Chester and Miss Charlee! Oh tell us about it! Our 8 year old human bro would love if the Pokemon thingy pops up in his home but he has no luck!

    Love love love Joey dog's photo! Thank you for sharing great memory.

    And... you got it right! Our mom is counting the days till the first day of school. bol It will be good for everybody. We'll be able to read your post more often, yay!

    Momo & Pinot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom thinks all that Pokemon stuff is silly too, but if it gets peeps out moving, that's a good thing.

    BOL - that photo of Joey Dog makes us smile:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    Pee Ess - you asked about Ciara - still having problems. Two weeks ago she had a cluster of seizures. And so far tonight she has had two more:( Mom is at her wit's end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't know anybody that is doing the pokemon thing!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Joey Picture :) Those turtles are so cool! There are lots of crazy peeps chasing Pokemon here too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear. I don't knows Chester, that Pokemon thing is just kerazy!!!! Butts, I hear that now that school has started, alot of the peeps are cutting back...let's hope. I would hate for those creepy thingies to show up in my boudoir!!! BOL
    Oh, I loves that pic of Joey Dog....{{hugs}}}
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Pokemon stuff is getting more silly each day. Someone here bumped into something else cause he was too preoccupied. Furst it was texting issues that caused hazardous walking/driving, now its the Pokemon craze.

    Joey sure looks sweet there:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been missing something - Pokemon! What!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those hoomans can sure get into some strange stuffs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have you ever caught one of the Pokeman things? They taste like chicken

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have bee noticing a few of those pokemon monsters around our house lately too!!
    Crazy peeps!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  13. We don't know what the obsession with this pokemon thing is. Now a tennis ball, that is worthy of an obsession! Happy National Dog Day!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. My pawrents don't do that Pokey thing. They still think phones are fur, well, phoning! BOL!!

    Joey dog would have got a haircut at our house! I think he looks rugged in that photo! BOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My mom is cracking up at how utterly adorable Joey looks with that hairdo! Love it. Yes, I don't get the Pokemon thing either...I'd rather fetch a ball!

    ReplyDelete