Monday, August 29, 2016

I Got A Pressie!

This is The Daily Bone and I'm your delighted doggie reporter Chester L. W. Spaniel. 

Dad brought in the mail Saturday afternoon, and there was a package. It was postmarked from the UK! I knew right away it was for me! 


There was a card inside from my dearest Princes Leah! Wow! And there was not one, but two squeaky tennis balls! My favorite! 


I was so happy and excited, that ghostwriter could hardly get a good photo of me. 




I played with them all day! Of course, you know, tennis balls are naturally quite capricious. They tried to hide under the furniture. I kept Dad pretty busy moving things for me. 


I sang many songs to them. One I hid in my doggie bed in the corner. the other one I took a nap with. 


I'm a happy doggie! 


Thank you thank you thank you! I love them! It was so kind of you to think of little old me on the other side of the Pond! You're the greatest, dearest, most thoughtful, and beautiful girlfriend a doggie could ever have! 

18 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Oh my darling Chester I am soooo glad they arrived safely and the customs men didn't take them to play with! Have funs!!!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chester you are one lucky man to have such a beautiful and smart and kind girlfriend. She is most thoughtful...I like her a lot too and I'm kinda jealous of her beautiful slippers.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess Leah is a beautifur grrlfurend!
    Your Furend in Vancouver
    Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Princess Leah is a beautifur grrlfurend!
    Your Furend in Vancouver
    Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  5. Princess Leah truly is a sweetheart - she and her Mum are always doing such thoughtful and kind things.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are Royal Tennis Balls! Wow, you are a lucky doggie and PL is so sweet!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowee...those look like fun! Princess Leah is a pawsome friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great pressie package you got from the Princess. She sure is a thoughtful gal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that was the most perfect pressie to get

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a very pawsome gift! We love your big smile about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a thoughtful gal you have...balls make the bestest pressies EVER!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chester that Princess Leah is on thoughtful girlfriend! We can see how over the moon you are for your new toys. What a pawsome gift!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH, that PL is quite the catch Chester!!!!!! And, OMD, OMD, OMD, those are the BESTEST tennyballs evers!!!! I LOVES the squeaky kinds, and the Kong squeakers are almost...ALMOST... indestructible!!!! Oh, you have funs dude...
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Princess Leah is so very thoughtful!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a kind and thought gal friend you have. But we know that as soon as we met her.

    Have fun with your gifts!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  16. There is no greater gift in the whole wide world than a tennis ball! Leah is the bestest!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bet you are exhausted from all that pressure playing BOL
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  18. That was a pawsome thought that Princess Leah had to send you some tennis balls. Did they come from Wimbledon?? Then you have furry furmouse tennis balls indeed:) When the petcretary goes to the big gym here, they mostly have ESPN on the big screen TV and she was watching some impawrtant tennis matches yesterday and today. You would have a ton of fun on a tennis court. You could retrieve all the loose balls...that way the young peeps who do that job could just relax and watch the game,BOL!

    ReplyDelete