Saturday, August 27, 2016

Yummy Saturday And Trucks Too

Hello everybody. This is The Daily Bone and I'm your dedicated doggie reporter
Chester L. W. Spaniel. 


It's been exactly four weeks since my esteemed colleague Joseph (Joey dog) Spaniel crossed the Rainbow Bridge. I'm continuing to honor his memory by posting pictures of me carrying on his long tradition of food watching. I must say, I'm getting better at it now, and it's winning me some tasty  morsels too! 

Grilled pork chop, green beans, corn on the cob. Yummy!

Salad with roasted vegetables and poppy seed dressing. Meh.

Well, I had to give my honest opinion. I really wasn't very crazy about that salad. I thought the roasted vegies tasted better the day before. 

Pork chop breaded with turkey stuffing, roasted vegies, baked potato. Mmmmmmm.

I still make some mistakes. 

Holy guacamole! What the heck is that green stuff?

I'll finish that burrito if you can't!


Here are some food-related comics that I'm sure Joey dog would approve of.







In other news, ghostwriter caught these pictures of an awesome truck crossing an intersection. My favorite miniature human, Ryan, would love to see this!




Before the light changed, a big white truck came along too! Wow! 


When ghostwriter went to look for a  picture of Ryan's trucks, look what came up in the search:

It's Princess Monster Truck! Hooray!

But seriously, here's a picture of Ryan's trucks after he tucked them in all nice and comfy for a nap:


Finally, ghostwriter went way back in her archives to find an early photo of Joey dog food watching. She says it was probably from around the summer of 2014. 

Pasta with meat sauce, steamed vegetables,watermelon balls.

He was such a professional!


PS. If you don't know who Princess Monster Truck is, check out this link:



11 comments:

  1. My Dad would love those trucks too Chester!! and he loves trains.
    Angel Joey would be very very proud of you for continue his legacy as a food critic. Obviously he learned early on GW and your dad are excellent cooks and each meal not only taste but looks most appealing.
    Hugs to you 3 on this day as you remember Joey. madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas speaking! My mom constantly oohs and ahhs over that snaggletooth kitty. She actually thinks that cat is adorable! I'd prefer to chase it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! We nevfur have heard of Princess Monster Truck.
    You are getting to be quite the noms critic, Chester. Great work, and I can almost taste them myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. River Song is a big food watcher too. Sometimes she ever gets some. Angel Joey knew what he was doing. Never take your eyes off the food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chester, Joey must be very proud of how well you are doing showing us all the yummy food. We hope you got a taste of that burrito!!! Four weeks already? hardly seems like a few days.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwww - we just love Ryan's trucks tucked in for their nap☺ There are sure lots of yummy foodables at your house, Chester!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing a great job with the food watching. Those all look like very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We think it is very admirable that you are continuing food watching in honor of your angel brother!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. your pawrents food always looks so yummy - you are doing a good job watching
    hugs
    Mr BAiley, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are doing a great job Chester. It is hard to believe that a month has already gone by....

    ReplyDelete