Saturday, August 13, 2016

Yum Yum Saturday

Greetings friends and food fans! This is The Daily Bone and I'm your hungry doggie reporter 
Chester L. W. Spaniel.


Did somebody say yum yums!


I'm doing my best trying to learn proper food watching technique as my esteemed colleague Angel Joey dog demonstrated. Usually I do pretty good. Here we have a nice stir fry ghostwriter made with chicken, snow peas, udon noodles, and mushrooms. 

"Look Chester, yum yums!"

"Look up Chester. Look at the yum yums."

OK I'm looking, I'm looking! 

FAIL EPIC!

My Florida Associate Miss Charlee offered to give me some lessons.




Joey always made it look like a piece of cake!


So I tried again last Sunday when the siblings came to visit. There was a pot roast with egg noodles and gravy, green beans and corn, and too much commotion for me to pay attention. 


I did a little better the next day. 

Pizza for lunch.

Corn, meat, and vegies.

Ghostwriter says I have to work on my descriptions some more. Sorry, I'm not a gourmet! But I do have a good sense of humor!


And at least I'm not doing stuff like this:


Oh, that reminds me, there are still the Blogville Pawlympics to watch! Today Lassiter and Benjamin host an epic basketball game, complete with aliens. Check it our here: lassiterchase Hooray!



NEWS ALERT NEWS ALERT NEWS ALERT NEWS ALERT NEWS ALERT NEWS ALERT

We interrupt this program to bring you a TDB fast breaking news story. I'm on location at the back window. 


It's pouring rain! It's thundering too, and messing up Dad's TV satellite connection.


Ghostwriter's weather app finally got it right! (But then again, even a broken clock is right twice a day! haha!) But it looks like it's passing now. Just a quick cloud burst!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program already in progress. 



10 comments:

  1. Us pups have a lot to learn from good old Joey dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chester...we were off line yesterday due to having new flooring installed on the 2nd floor.
    We 3 seniors are tired and now mom wishes she had some of that yummy food you are displaying
    hugs madi your kitty friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can Ghostwriter come to Vancouver to cook fur our pack?
    Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, do you have a cook who comes in for all your meals? We only eat microwaved stuff at our house.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have mastered the begging for food from our people:) We hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We bet you get the hang of food reporting real fast!! Of course, more yum yum treats might help....
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think you're doing much better for yumyum Saturday, Chester! Ghostwriter sure cooks some yummy meals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing just fine, Chester. And yay , you got some rain!!!

    Happy weekend.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're doing a great job on you food reporting. We've seen the doggie synchro swimming commercial but we hadn't seen the diving one. Our pawrents were so happy to have it rain yesterday but hope we still get more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The petcretary feels hungry now...

    Hooray fur some rain!
    Those sure are funny commercials.

    ReplyDelete