Monday, August 22, 2016

Monday Wrap-up

Hello everyone. This is The Daily Bone and I'm your doggie reporter Chester L. W. Spaniel.


It's been a long and eventful two weeks! The Blogville Pawlympics was a great success. The closing ceremonies were excellent, with speeches from the Blogville Mayoral candidates, and past mayors. Afterwards, there was a big party where we all had a blast! To see everything for yourself, please check out the following blog sites: 

Closing Ceremonies and Speeches




Big Party at Dory's Place



I had a great time with all my friends and especially my dearest Princess Leah! 


Oh, and our favorite  miniature human, Ryan, came over to visit yesterday too! He showed me this picture that was taken at his house. I see he's got a problem with the Conniving Chipmunk Consortium raiding the bird seeds on his deck. Yipes! I couldn't wait to go over there and chase that little bugger away! But ghostwriter said I did enough for one day.


We had a big dinner at our house with chicken and biscuits. Ghostwriter had too much chicken to fit in the baking pan, so she gave me a whole bowl full of it to eat all by myself! Then I got some green beans and cake too! Yum! 
And my Jason human took me for a walk. Wow! What an exciting day and … 

… snooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk!

12 comments:

  1. Chester.....I Madi(son) D Cat.......love chicken sounds like you enjoyed it enough for both of us. what a cute little small human friend!
    Hugs Madi your bffff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my darling Chester, I had the most WONDERFUL time at the Dance, you are the most Romantic Pup evers!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a very full tummy ready and waiting for a belly rub:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounds like the pawfect day Chester!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you forgot to say that the weather was so cool today we didn't need to run our AC at all! We think our AC has been running non-stop for at least a month. You better get over to Ryan's house and take care of that chipmunk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chester it sounds like you had a grand day! Hope you all have a great week!
    Luvs
    Marty and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOLY CHICKEN WINGS!!!! What a FABulous day Chester!!!! Nows, is there EVER enough ridding of the chipmunks??? I thinks NOT! peeps.
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fitting end to the pawlympics, Chester!
    No wonder you had to snore...BOL!
    The petcretary says I snore a lot too....

    ReplyDelete
  9. A whole bowl full of chicken sounds pretty darn yummy to us, Chester!

    ReplyDelete