Sunday, December 14, 2014

X-Fly

Hello everyone. This is The Daily Bone and I’m your indefatigable doggie host and expert insect hunter Chester L. W. Spaniel. 


There was a stupid fly in the house! It buzzed all over the place for two days and no one could catch it. It must have been a pretty dumb fly! As you can see, it’s winter out! 


Today it decided it would be nice to sit on the window in my ghostwriter’s office. 


Big mistake! 

Snarf! 


It’s now an X-fly!


Bwahahahahaha! 

                                              

12 comments:

  1. x[fly - BOL!!! We like to dead those buggers too. Ciara also likes to crunch them.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I do the same thing. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gud werk, Chester!! I wuff tu chase dem, bud I bery rarewy catch dem!! Pawsum :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD, that is like my FAV pastime!!! There are more of them in the summers, butts I have seen a few of them this warm winter! I say, 'Nice Job'!!! I find they are mighty tasty with a little salt and butter...☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did your jaws snap shut on it?? We all are good at flycatching here...much better than our peeps, BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh good work Chester, fly catcher expert. I finks I need a few lessons from you!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job, Chester! Aren't flies just the tastiest!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL great catch there. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete