Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Next Day

Hello! This is The Daily Bone and I'm your humble doggie reporter Chester L. W. Spaniel.


I sure had a wonderful time at Dory's Birthday/Christmas doggie blog party! As you know, I had the honor of accompanying the fabulous and gorgeous Princess Leah to the party; and she was absolutely stunning in her tiara! I'll be dreaming about this night for a long, long time! Here's our official photo:


Special thanks to Ruby for pairing us up for the party. Otherwise I would not have gotten up the nerve to ask an actual princess to go with me. Here are links to the party: 

happy-birthday-dory-part-1

happy-birthday-dory-part-2

happy-birthday-dory-part-3

Our ghostwriter was very impressed with all the cute and funny photos, and can't even imagine all the work that went into it! Here's the group photo. Can you find Princess Leah and me in the crowd?


After yesterday's glamorous event, things went back to normal at our house. 


My esteemed colleague Joseph (Joey dog) Spaniel and I had a good run in the back yard. 


It was sunny all morning and the sky was filled with vapor trails from jets full of humans going home after the holidays. 


A big flock of birds flew over. 


This operative from the Evil Squirrel Cartel was up to no good. Hey, the peanuts are for the jays! 


We had a delicious dinner with pot roast, gravy, mashed potatoes, and steamed vegetables. 


Later, the moon came out. Now you know what that makes me think of? 


I wonder if Princess Leah is looking at the moon too? 

11 comments:

  1. That was a great time wasn't it?! You boys look like you had a good run in the yard and a good dinner. I am sure Princess Leah can look at the moon every night and dream of you too :)
    Luvs
    Marty and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRIKEY ... You've got it bad, mate but I don't blame you.. You took the Princess to Dory's party and you gave her the moon. You sure are one lucky bloke, aye? Sweet dreams, mate............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you wouldn't do any less for your beautiful Enid! Aye Charlee?

      Delete
  3. WE really enjoyed the pawty too! It was great to see everybody there!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, we spotted you and Leah in the pawty crowd, Chester! Your pot roast dinner sure looks yummy!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Chester you were the most charming, most handsome and bestest date evers! I had a splendid time and we didn't break any of Dad's rules either!
    I will be out again tonight, staring and howling at the moon in the hope you are staring and howling back.
    Yous such adorable guy
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, a good date and a great dinner. So what's next Chester?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your Delicious Date were QUITE Charming at the Big Birfday Bash, Chester.. OH Leah's Tiara.. the Topper on the cake fur SURE... you lucky dawg you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure Princess Leah is dreaming of you LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are so very happy you had such a good time at the party!!! We do think you and Leah look lie you belong together!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete