Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pooped Out

Hello everybody. This is The Daily Bone and I’m your exhausted doggie reporter 
Chester L. W. Spaniel.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Well,  you’re probably wondering why I am so tired. Well, one of my humans has been taking me for long power walks early in the morning. As you may have heard from my smug colleague Joseph (Joey dog) Spaniel, I have a bit of a weight problem. In fact, I weigh forty-five pounds right now. Cocker Spaniels are supposed to weigh less that thirty. I have tried telling the vet that I am all muscles, but that excuse isn’t working anymore. My nickname there is Chubby Chester. Augh!

I am not smug! Harumph!

This just in! Here's a new picture of our Florida associate, Miss Charlee dog:


Hi Miss Charlee! Looks like Lane has claimed half of your doggie bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment