This is The Daily Bone and I’m your exceptional doggie correspondent Chester L. W. Spaniel.
This month we’re celebrating two whole years of The Daily Bone! My excellent doggie blog was conjured up during the elections of 2012. My family was watching TV and complaining about all the mudslinging and character assassination in the news and political ads, while I was being a good doggie, sitting quietly on the couch next to them contentedly nibbling on a squeaky toy. One of them commented that I could run a better presidential campaign than all the crazies who were running for that office. In fact, I could have my own political party called the Squeaky Party. My platform could be squeaky toys for world peace. After all, who can stay angry and hostile when he or she has a wonderful, delightful, marvelous, beautiful, pulchritudinous, and fascinating squeaky toy to play with? My ghostwriter volunteered to help me with my endeavor.
Over the last two years, I have written about a lot of great subjects. Doggie logic knows no boundaries, so I am free to express my opinion of a multitude of things. If you have been keeping up with me, you’ll know the answer to the following questions.
2. What is my favorite arthropod?
3. What is my favorite sport?
4. Who is my favorite miniature
5. My family would find this funny because they are … ?
b. Science Geeks
d. Super heroes
(Hint: DHMO=dihydrogen monoxide=H2O=water)
6. What was our gecko’s name?
7. My esteemed colleague Joseph (Joey dog)
Spaniel and I have our own business. What is it
8. What is my favorite season?
E. All of the above.
9. Which criminal organizations don’t invade our territory?
a. Conniving Chipmunk Consortium
c. Miscellaneous Mousie Mob
d. Sneaky Shrew Squad
e. Evil Squirrel Cartel
f. a, c, and e
g. all of the above
A. Pet shop
D. Nursing home
12. What is Joey's official job title?
1. Ironing Board Man
3. Chasing squirrels
5. Science geeks
7. The Double Doggie Homeland Security System
8. All of the above
11. Nursing home
12. Doggie Chief Inspector, comestibles division
Did you get them all?
The prize for getting one or more right is a free nap!