Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Filibuster



This is The Daily Bone! I am your doggie host, Chester L. W. Spaniel, chairman of the Squeaky Party, where we believe squeaky toys will save the world from the forces of evil. 

I am very excited today. I just learned a new vocabulary word: filibuster! It means talking for a long time. If you do this in Congress, then everyone has to listen until you’re done, even if you talk all day. Wow! I can do that!

Bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark …

No one is allowed to yell shut up at me! Hahahahahah!

Bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark.

Wow this is fun! I could bark all day! My enthusiastic associate, Joseph (Joey dog) Stephens will step in if I need a break. Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof.

We can both bark at the same time too, and it sounds like this: bark woof bark woof bark woof bark woof bark woof bark woof bark woof bark woof bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark woof woof woof bark.

I could squeak a squeaky toy for a long time too, but it’s kind of a pain to type squeak squeak squeak a hundred times.

Bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark. Filibustering is fun! I should run for Congress next election. No more really dumb laws, unaffordable pork barrel spending, or sneaky tax hikes will be passed if I’m around. I’m a natural at filibustering! 

No comments:

Post a Comment