Sunday, July 12, 2015

Triple Trouble

We interrupt this program to bring you a TDB fast breaking news flash. This is your incredulous doggie reporter Chester L. W. Spaniel.


Be very, very quiet. Do you see what I see? 


THREE evil squirrels!


Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr …


They're having a picnic under the birdie feeder! 


Can you believe it????


I was very clever and quiet. Ghostwriter's been trying to teach me not to bark right away. It gives those squirrels a head start. I finally remembered this. She let me and my stealthy associate Joseph (Joey dog) Spaniel out the door as quietly as possible. And …


ZOOM!!!!




They went up there! Now it's time for detective work by the 
DOUBLE DOGGIE HOMELAND SECURITY SYSTEM! 


See that pile of leaves up there? It seems the Evil Squirrel Cartel has renewed its building plans. I'm sure they'd like to set up their headquarters in our silver maple tree. 


Look at all this leaf litter. Proof of construction. Hey Joey dog, come help me sniff them out. Joey?


I'm kind of busy right now. 


I goth a pear shtuck in my teefeths. 


Um, a litthle helph pleash.


Hey, what's this?


Hey, these are delicious! 


We'll just get ghostwriter to blast those squirrels with the hose. Meanwhile, we'll eat up all the pears ourselves. That way the squirrels won't get them!
Brilliant!


6 comments:

  1. Your yard is safe again from those pesky squirrels. Better eat up those pears too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those squirrels have all the nerve! We'd be taking a pear break too, guys!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first we thought Joey had a tennis ball:) At least the squirrels left the pears for you two this time.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a good job chasing them up their tree, one of dads buddies (he loves squirrels) tore up his NEW bird feeder last week, we reminded our dad we nevers has done that!!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't choke on those pears, pups!
    Even if they are delish...


    Good job on tree rat eviction!

    ReplyDelete