Monday, July 13, 2015

Running With Ryan

Hi everybody! This is The Daily Bone and I'm your athletic doggie commentator
Chester L. W. Spaniel. 


Yesterday our favorite miniature human, Ryan, made the intergalactic journey to our house! This was the first Sunday in weeks that he visited and it wasn't raining out! I decided I should teach him a bit about hunting squirrels. 


There are two evil squirrels out there, Ryan. 


You take a look now. Shhhhhhhh. Remember to stay very quiet. 

Now follow me! Zoom! 

Wow! We chased him clear to the other side of the yard! 

Now come around this way and we'll do some sniffing.


Good idea! You drive your truck around under the pear tree. That will scare those crummy squirrels! 


Um, excuse me. Joseph (Joey dog) Spaniel here. I have a public service announcement. The food's here! Why aren't you eating the food? I'll eat it up if your don't want it. Who cares about dummy squirrels when there's pizza and chicken wings to eat? Just saying …


9 comments:

  1. Joey, you are a smart dog!!! Look at those wings and oh, that pizza - everything looks so much better than squirrel:)

    We love it when little Ryan visits - our grandpeeps are growing up too fast.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD!!!!! Ryan, you are one pawsome tree rat hunter!!! Good training Chester!!
    Okays, nows, I thinks in order to make that pizza betters, it needs some possom....I'll be right overs to fix that oversight.......you'll wait for me...right?
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'lll take pizza and wings over skwerril too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're with you, Joey - pizza is more important than squirrels any day of the week!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you doing an excellent job in training the young un is the art of squirrel chasing

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are a master trainer! Now you better get some of that pizza!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are training the next generation just great!!!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm...that's a tough choice..Chase squirrels OR eat pizza!!!
    We hope you got to do both!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yikes, you have to choose??
    I hope you got to munch pizza and wings as well as squirrel chasing!

    ReplyDelete