Sunday, December 29, 2013

Holiday Recap

Hello. I’m Chester L. W. Spaniel, chairman of the Squeaky Party, and this is The Daily Bone.


I’m sorry I haven’t been keeping up with my writing in the past couple weeks. It has been extremely busy at our house. We got to see many of our favorite people, like Jessy who flew here in an airplane all the way from Planet Florida, and stayed here for a week! Hooray!


On Christmas Day, our favorite mini-human, Ryan, came to visit, and we got to open presents. Much fun and silliness ensued. I was running around so fast that there were hardly any good pictures of me. I must have been going at warp speed. Of course, Ryan and I thought the wrapping paper, boxes, and bows were the most fun!


Now that Christmas is done, I would think the humans are having fun with their new squeaky toys, but no. Instead, they’re all busy taking things back to the stores. It’s like Black Friday in reverse! I’m totally confused. If memory serves, wasn’t there a big jolly fat guy dressed in fuzzy clothes who was laughing, ho, ho, ho, at everybody during the entire shopping frenzy? He was making a list, and checking it twice. He was going to find out who’s naughty and nice. Maybe he knows something all those crazy shopping people don’t, and he’s laughing at their foolishness. Wait a minute. I get it now! Those silly people spent all their time and energy running around, thinking that they had to buy the presents, when all the time Mr. fat and fuzzy had it covered. Ho ho ho ho! Next year I'll have it all figured out. And that’s a memo.

No comments:

Post a Comment