Friday, January 6, 2023

Trying on Wings

 Hello everybody! This is The Daily Heavenly Bone and I'm your ghost writer reporter Chester L. W. Spaniel along with my dearest brother Joseph (Joey dog) Spaniel. 

 Wow! It was really good to talk with Joey dog again! We had a lot to catch up on. 

We're going to use some pictures from past posts of The Daily Bone to illustrate some things about our lives as angels over the Rainbow Bridge. 

As I mentioned in my last post, I was going to try on some wings and learn to fly with Joey dog who has been over the  Bridge since 2016, and so has a lot more experience than I do in such things. 

Apparently it's not so easy to put on wings. Joey laughed at me, and reminded me of a post from 2015 in which I accidentally got myself tangled up in a blanket. 






Dork!


Hopefully I'll figure this out eventually. Till then, we'll catch up on on of our favorite things from the past: napping. Sigh … where does the time go? 





11 comments:

  1. Awww, you'll soon get the hang of it, Angel Chester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the look on Joey's face as you're dragging your blanket through the kitchen, Chester. You definitely need to lose the blanket to grow your wings♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're sure you will figure out those wings soon enough, Chester. That flash back sure gave us a chuckle today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh A.C. (Angel Chester) thank goodness you have your wonderful brudder A. J. (Joey) there to guide you thru the ends and outs of wardrobed. I agree with Molly A.J. had a really funny expression on his face.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS GW I got all caught up in the wardrobe story...I meant to say. WELL DONE and what a grand idea
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear Chester!! So glad to hear you had a good talk with Angel Joey Dog over the bridge and I am sure your older siblings welcomed you as well! Juno xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. With Joey's guidance, you will have those wings mastered in no time at all. We bet those ears might help you fly too:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Time is such a strange thing - both short and long. The blanket story made us giggle. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chester, you and Joey made me laugh out loud! Seeing you get tangled up in the blanket was purrfect! It s great to see you and Joey together again! We can't waittoread more of your angelic adventures! Purrs Marv

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww... The blanket story is the best. Keep a watchful eye over your family, sweetie. I can only imagine how much they miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chester, it is sad you had to cross your Bridge, but at least you will be met by Joey.
    You two will have lots of good times free from earthly confines :)
    Purrs to the ones that loved you here on earth. I know they will miss you.
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete