Saturday, July 9, 2022

Too Confusing!

 Hello everyone. This is The Daily Bone and I'm your befuddled doggie reporter Chester L. W. Spaniel. 


As I said in my last two posts, my humans have been watching all the Marvel superhero movies in order. I tried to follow the stories too. But now I'm totally confused. It seems my doggie mind has no comprehension of time travel, and multiple universes. So I guess I'll just stick with enjoying our time right now, and the beautiful things right here in my universe.










But that Loki guy is pretty cool. 







Good night.



11 comments:

  1. All of the beauty is right in your own backyard, Chester! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good night sweet prince. The sleep of the innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chester darlin' kisses on your sweet nose this morning and pretty flowers.
    It is best to nap when the humans cause confusion
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wif you, Chester. Dis universe I can smell is plenty to keep me interested!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady's first dog was named Loki. She says in hindsight it would have been a better name for Hailey hahahahahahah! Thanks for sharing all your nature. Lady says life is hard enough without multiple universes! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marvel bores me, too, C. All movies do, actually. But your nature makes up for it. It's looking great!

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those superhero movies are confusing. You sure have lots of cool things going on at your house. Look at all the pears you will soon have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers, beautiful skies, beautiful fruit, and very handsome Chester.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are very wise Chester ~ your universe may not be really big, but it is beautiful and just the right size for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chester! I am with you! I prefer sniffing beautiful flowers! Oh by the way, I am Juno. Happy to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your yard looks marvelous. Neither one of my parents has seen an entire Avengers movie.

    ReplyDelete