Sunday, November 11, 2018

Birdie Business

Greetings friends and fans. This is The Daily Bone and I'm your faithful doggie reporter 
Chester L. W. Spaniel. 


I'm at my post watching the birdies who visit our window box feeder. It seemed pretty much like a regular day.

Blue Jay

Assortment of sparrows.

When Mr. Mortimer Seedcruncher III, CEO of Sparrows Incorporated, showed up in a huff. He said, "Hey Chester, the Evil Squirrel Cartel is plundering our birdie seeds again!"


"Do you see him there? What are you going to do about it?"


I'll be right out!


Initiating stealth mode:

Peeking out the door …

Squirrel spotted at 12 o'clock

Zoom!

I chased that demented squirrel clear out of my yard!


A doggie's work is never done!


10 comments:

  1. Let him know who's boss, Chester! Stoopid squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when stealth turns to action! #giterdone Good work, C.

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job Chester. Hopefully he will go far away and not come back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chester would it be toooooo forward of me to say you have the most adorable tush?
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lot of birdies to count, don't even get us started with the squirrels!. We would be lost with all the barking.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pierre truly misses chasing squirrels. He did accidentally (on purpose) actually kill a mockingbird the other day. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job chasing the squirrels away. You are giving the birds seed before the harsh winters and saving lives.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chester L. W. Spaniel our little Spikey bird, the one we hand raised, came back after being gone since Spring. Lee opened the door to let me out to do my morning business and Spikey flew right into her face, frightened the dickens out of Lee. I was glad to see him we darted in the yard together. Guess he is back for Winter.
    Your Friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  9. You go, Chester! I am getting better at chasing those varmints out of my yard too...though sometimes I forget where to run to chase them...BOL!
    I have to master the look out of the window technique, then I would get excited and run faster and know where to run to. Petcretary just tells me to 'get the squirrel!'

    Maybe you need to give me lessons?!

    ReplyDelete