Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Haircut?

This is The Daily Bone and we’re your hirsute doggie hosts Chester L. W. Spaniel 
and Joseph (Joey dog) Spaniel. 


We have been informed that we need haircuts. Yes you heard it right! Our ghostwriter is calling us floppy moppy ragamuffins! Here we thought we were all set to deal with the bitterly cold weather in our shaggy winter coats. But after tracking all sorts of dirt and snowballs into the house that got stuck to our fur, our ghostwriter finally decided we should make an appointment with Miss Jacquie for a buzz cut. Well, I guess I can kind of sympathize. The other day I came in with a frozen piece of doggie poop wedged into the fur at the bottom of my foot.


I was just getting used to my new rock star hair do!

So we doggies decided to ask some our guest reporters what they think of this. 


Maddie Cat says, “why would you want to go outside in the first place?” 


Miss Charlee Puppy from Florida says, “what the heck is snow?” 


Well, we don’t actually have an official appointment with Miss Jacquie yet. 
Joey says he’s not going to lose any sleep over this. 


Well, I guess that's OK. Why worry about it? 


On another subject, here are some pictures of the full moon last night 
through the clouds and tree branches.



The bright spot on the left is a planet; probably Jupiter or Saturn.

I wonder if Princess Leah was watching too? 


12 comments:

  1. Yeah ....... she's watching!!!!!!!! It's a wonder you can see it at all through all that hair. Joey's mohawk looks great, aye?? Really suits him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I have me lots of only short furs...no groomer needed! But the loose ones get vacuumed, I beg fur that each time that sucky machine comes out, that is my fursonal groomer,BOL!

    That beautiful full moon was easier fur you to see than here, it was snowing...and snowing...and blowing, still...even right now.
    At least the 16F is a tad warmer than 3F, OMD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful moon!!

    We hope that haircut thing doesn't happen for awhile yet!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes Chester, I was watching! We call it 'Chester's Moon' now !
    Haircut? Tell Mom I finks you looks just gorgeous as you are!!!!!! And wiv all that snow you keep getting I will worry about you getting cold!!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD not the DREADED Furs Stealing...In the DEAD of WINTER when you need it MOSTEST??? This is shocking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No way Jose! We would use a berret in our hairs
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. YIKES! You guys are gonna FREEZE without your furs! We hope you have coats!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. That mohawk looks pawsome, why change that! Tell your mom it is winter and you need the extra fur for warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's going to be below zero tonight here, hope it's warmer where you are!
    You might need to stay wookies for a bit longer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe you can just have your feets trimmed like Princess Leah gets done.

    ReplyDelete