Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sugar Snow

Good day everybody! This is The Daily Bone and I’m your energetic doggie correspondent 
Chester L. W. Stephens. 


It’s very cold today, and it’s been snowing lightly all morning. My ghostwriter says the snow looks like powdered sugar and has been taking photos like this one: 


As far as I’m concerned, snow is snow, and it’s all great for running in! 

I'm off!


I wonder why there's no snow in this spot?

No squirrels in the tree today!

Zoom! 

Wasn't that fun?


Addendum: Oh, and here's Joey running. (He didn't feel like running earlier today.) 
Pretty good for an old guy! 


















9 comments:

  1. Dudes thought of you today as I had a mega squirrel fest. Lucky me. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Miss Terry in yur yard! Did yu figgur out what made the no snow zone? Very strange, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummers!! Sugar snow??? I'll be right overs! Nows, about those tree rats...I thinks they're just afraid of you guys, and were hidin' in the neighbor's yardie!
    Hey, do some zoomies for me, okays?
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crikey ..... sure looks like fun at your house, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joey is flying ovfur the snowy yard!!

    I have a no snow zone too...Hmmm, can we move it to the grass to make it better fur...you know...
    We are in the snow-go zone here, under a winter storm warning with 10-12 or more inches and blowing too...all day long. Some churches have already cancelled, including ours. Good thing, we would not have gone, its 26 miles fro;m here on treacherous roads...sigh...that means no boss-boy visit either.
    How I hate snow:) I am the opposite of you pups, BOL!

    There was a big vole running over the snow in our yard today, but growlmy couldn't get her flashy box out soon enough, and I didn't even see it, else I might have added another varmint to my list...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yey, zoomies in the snow! Have funs!
    My 87 flakes have all melted and now its wet and muddy so I'm doing my zoomies around the sitting room!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We just love being in the snow as much as you and Joey do, Chester!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chester and Joey - you two had such fun and you made my Mom laugh with the cartoons! We live in Chicagoland and we got LOTS of snows.

    Your friend -
    Abby the Lab

    ReplyDelete