Sunday, January 4, 2015

Soggy Sunday

Good day everyone. This is The Daily Bone and I’m your soggy doggie host 
Chester L. W. Spaniel. 


Our weather is being weird as usual. Today it is 55 degrees! It’s been raining and it’s real windy. There are puddles all over the yard but it’s not too muddy because the ground underneath is still frozen.


Water is running out of the drainpipe. I can smell old mousie tracks along the side of the house. 


My ghostwriter wasn't too happy about my muddy feet. But I don’t think that’s what she’s really worried about. It’s supposed to get very cold tonight and there will be snow. She has to work until 11:30pm. She hopes she doesn’t have to drive home on unplowed roads in the middle of the night in the snow and wind. Or maybe the night shift won’t be able to make it to work and she’ll get stuck there. Or maybe she’ll be able to go home, but her car will be encased in ice! Ice storms are terrible! Branches and trees fall down over the roads and the power goes off.

Don’t worry Ghostwriter. I’ll be waiting for you when you get home! I promise I’ll wake up and greet you no matter what time you get home!  

Snorrrrrrrrrrrrrrk.

5 comments:

  1. It's a ROUGH Job Chester... butt Somebuddy MUST look on the Bright side of thingys... OTHERWISE the Peeps would be all depressed and upset and stuffs... Now she knows that you will be there fur Her... and all will be right with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have that soggy weather here too, Chester. We hope your mom has a safe ride home tonight. Ice is NO FUN!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. We too are having yucky winter weather with snow and ice. And temps going down - down - down to single digits...Brr!
    Growlmy is off today but tomorrow she has to work...hope the roads will be cleaner by then.

    I am pawyering fur safety fur your Ghostwriter, pups!
    And stay cozy! I sure hope you do not loose power. Its too cold to allow that, BOL! (as if...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crikey ....... No wonder your Ghostwriter is a bit on edge. That getting home from work thing sounds mighty dangerous to me. I sure hope she's ok and gets home safely to wake you up..

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will cross our paws , that your mom will be safe tonight.

    ReplyDelete