Monday, January 19, 2015

I Heard You Like Trucks!

Howdy! This is your rambling doggie reporter Chester L. W. Spaniel, 
and you’re tuned into The Daily Bone. 


I got a new picture of my favorite miniature human, Ryan, from his space station on the other side of the solar system. It seems his collection of trucks is expanding. In fact, it looks like he’s going to run out of parking space pretty soon. 


I also found out that he will be two years old next month! Wow! That time zoomed by like a warp drive starship caught in a singularity! 

Being a doggie, I’m not sure how to go about getting a suitable truck as a birthday present for Ryan. But I’ve been watching out the window at the wonderful trucks that drove past my domain in the last week. Perhaps my humans could get him one of those on sale or something. 

For example, just look at this great snow plow truck! It came trundling through our neighborhood blasting the slush right off the road. I bet if we make a down payment, the Town would be glad to sell it to us by the time spring rolls around and the snow is all gone. 


Or check out this excellent truck that was picking up the stuff in the recycling bins. We recycle lots of things these days. Sooner or later, the company will be needing a bigger truck than this one. We’ll be watching the Penny Saver to see if it ever goes on sale. I mean, who wouldn't want their very own garbage truck? 


Last but not least, there was one more truck that visited us in the last week. The good thing about this truck is that it’s filled with all kinds of delicious yum yums. Do you see the driver in his orange coat getting ice cream from the side closet? I’m pretty sure I can convince this one to go to Ryan’s house too! He can park it on his deck, and then he’ll not only have a great looking truck, but lots of ice cream too! 


Now that sounds like a plan to me! 



13 comments:

  1. I think da yumyum truck are da best one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey ..... I'll be 2 next month too. What day does Ryan turn 2. We might be twins. We are both VERY good lookin, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  3. That foodable truck is seen around here, too...but you know, it nevfur stops near our den...sigh...

    Ryan looks to be a real sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just email them. They'd be glad to stop at your house and bring you some yum yum ice cream or pizza. Sometimes in summer they have special ice cream for doggies!

      Delete
  4. I I'll keep an eye out here for a uk truck, maybe we could pawn some squeaky toys and ship him a UK truck? Will he mind a right hand drive? Bet none of his mates would have a UK truck!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH, maybe there's a double decker bus on sale somewhere! He could drive that around his playroom. I'm sure he wouldn't mind what side the steering wheel is on.

      Delete
  5. The Schwan's truck looks like the perfect one to us, Chester!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. No a fan of the bin and recycle trucks as they steal my good stuff and call it rubbish.....big sigh. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of the trucks look pawsome to me and I think Ryan should have all of them. Hope your peeps can arrange for that to happen, BOL! Wish Ryan a happy birthday from me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mom drives by a dealer that sells John Deere farm trucks on her way to work. Maybe she can get him a harvester or a manure spreader! Wouldn't that be great?

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is going to be parking outside soon
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  10. We like that truck with the ice cream best too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Ryan will love the ice truck the most.

    ReplyDelete