Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pooped Out

Hello everybody. This is The Daily Bone and I’m your exhausted doggie reporter Chester L. W. Stephens.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Well,  you’re probably wondering why I am so tired. Well, one of my humans has been taking me for long power walks early in the morning. As you may have heard from my smug colleague Joseph (Joey dog) Stephens, I have a bit of a weight problem. In fact, I weigh forty-five pounds right now. Cocker Spaniels are supposed to weigh less that thirty. I have tried telling the vet that I am all muscles, but that excuse isn’t working anymore. My nickname there is Chubby Chester. Augh!

Besides napping and moping around all afternoon, I stumbled upon a good article on exercising with your dog. Here’s the link below. Perhaps my energetic human might consider using this method tomorrow. I'll try not to growl and wiggle too much. Oh, and here's another link to a video of a very tired (or possibly retarded) doggie. I may be pooped out right now, but if a squirrel ever came that close to me, I’d be adding it to my squeaky toy collection, after taking the squeaker out and removing all the stuffing, of course! And that's a memo.

 www.brobible.com/life/article/6-muscle-blasting-workouts-can-dog    

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfCFcOsnM6o

I am not smug! Harumph!
This just in! Here's a new picture of Charlee dog:


Plus, we hope you like The Daily Bone's brand new look!


No comments:

Post a Comment