Monday, May 19, 2014

Facebook?

Hello. This is The Daily Bone and I’m your humble doggie reporter Chester L. W. Spaniel.

I have been thinking about possibly getting my own facebook. I always look at my ghost writer’s facebook and see all kinds of weird, funny and amazing things. 


To this I comment: huh?


My dignified and erudite associate, Joseph (Joey dog) Spaniel, Doggie Chief Inspector, comestibles division, says he should be on my facebook too.

Then he could answer important food-related questions, like this one: is a double yolk egg a bad omen? According to the Yum Yum Coalition Safe Yum Yums Directory, the answer is simple: no. It is a promise of potential yumminess. If you are still in doubt, just give the double yolk eggs to your nearest doggie! I assure you, doggies are not the least bit superstitious, especially when it comes to yum yums.

Here are some new friends I would only have known about through facebook:

Doozer from Columbus, Ohio.
Ratchet from Columbus, Ohio too. 
Cub from Skaneateles New York. 

I have also discovered that being fat isn’t so bad. There is an artist who loves to draw, and then share on facebook, jolly, rotund characters like these:



So to our new friend Molly in the UK, tell your human she should put you on an all-you-can-eat diet! Don’t worry. You will never look like Godzilla. You will only get cuter, like me. Visit Molly on the address below.


www.mollythewally.blogspot.com












Finally, here is one last item: a link to a report on dog kisses entitled, “How Dirty Are Your Dog’s Kisses?”

Pucker up!

So what do you think? Facebook or not?  

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks for that. We are pretty chilled out here as she makes sure my weight is managed. Actually all that squirrel hunting keeps me fit. We have FB but only use it to post our blog for our FB friends as we do not have time for both. You should try it and see if you like it and can manage to spend some time on it. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete