Monday, December 22, 2014

Presents

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Greetings loyal doggies, and cuddly kitties. This is The Daily Bone and I'm your humble and lovable doggie host Chester L. W. Spaniel. 


Suspicious things have been going on in our house this evening. My esteemed colleague Joseph (Joey dog) Spaniel and I got stuck in our ghostwriter’s office when our Jason human came home. I was sure I heard the rattling of plastic bags.


Come on Joey dog! 


I immediately found rolls of shiny, colorful paper on the bed in the spare room. I know what that stuff is used for! 


Jason must have been wrapping presents for me! 

Whatever, Chester.

I got my presents earlier today! Yum!


Oh yeah, I found some more funny videos …


                                         


                                        

                                        

11 comments:

  1. Wow, were those really your presents?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey ..... don't eat 'em all at once. You'll get crook!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prezzies are funs, I luffs opening prezzies. I hope Jason's wrapped lots of squeaky toys for you both
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks like you are all set to go. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bestest pressies of all! yummmmmmmmm

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pack of beef would be amazing for a Christmas present, such wonderful festive foodables in your house, very suspicious goings on at your house, keep an eye out for Santa Paws, I hear he is coming to town! Love and Licks from your furiend Frank XxxxxxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. No way did Joey Dog get all that Meat! Don't believe him Chester!

    Fun vids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD OMD WE are DROOLIN over your Pressies.. Ham and Sammin and Beef... What a COMBO...
    You two will eat like KINGS.

    Merry Christmas to you and your peeps...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Very nice. Those presents look like they'll be yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Salmon! YUMMY!

    The other MEATZ™ look delish, too.
    Soon it will be time to see what Jason did with all that paper...

    ReplyDelete