Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Preposterous!

Hello. This is The Daily Bone and I’m your exasperated doggie host Chester L. W. Spaniel.


I am sick and tired of that stupid debt ceiling already, and it doesn’t even happen until next week! This is yet another artificial crisis manufactured by the media and politicians. There have been so many of these over the last year that I don’t care anymore. I just roll my eyes and groan, then get on with my business. Politics should not be a series of impending disasters. Government should not conducted like a block buster end-of-the-world (again) movie. Politicians should not be super heroes, or super villains either. Balancing the budget should not be like exploding the Death Star. And by the way, let the people see their National Parks and Monuments. They belong to all of us, and it’s costing more to keep people out than to let them in. Duh! This is utterly preposterous! I decided to do a survey to see what others think of all this foolishness, and here is what they said:

Professor Braydie Spiker: What, another crisis? You've got to be kidding me!
Do I have to be awake for this?

Joseph (Joey dog) Stephens: Don't bother me. I'm chewing on my foot.

The Lady Galadriel: Will this affect my regularly
scheduled meal times?

Elvis:Make them eat bugs until they cooperate! Sheesh!

Frankie: From my point of view, it is all quite silly, really.

Crazy Bird: Crisis? What crisis? I got my own crisis!

Lane: There is obviously a conspiracy involved.

Jason: Derp

Grover: What was the question again?
I wasn't paying attention.

Mr. Shrew: Leave me alone. I just want to eat slugs.

American Pollen Worker's Union: Buzz off! We're working here!

All right already! Lets all go back to sleep!  

And that's a memo!

No comments:

Post a Comment