Friday, December 15, 2017

Stink Bug In Winter!

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to bring you this fast breaking TDB news flash.
I'm your fierce doggie reporter Chester L. W. Spaniel. 


It's freezing outside! But in the house, it's nice and warm. 


So a stink bug that was hiding in the bathroom ceiling vent decided it would be a good 
idea to come inside. 


Little did he know that I'm a professional stink bug warrior! 


Aha! I see you there foul insect! 


Prepare for epic battle! 


First I will try to smash you with my power paw! Bam, bam, bam!


Now for the jaws of death! Arrrggh!


Hey! What's that nasty stench?  


Blah. Ptooie! Blah blah blah! Snort! Blah!


Aaaaa-chooo! Yuck! 


I'm happy to report the stink bug has been annihilated. I think I'd better go outside and wash my mouth out with snow! Yeah, I know. They call them stink bugs for a reason!


We now return you to your regularly scheduled program already in progress. 


16 comments:

  1. Stink bugs are so dumb! Did they think that we would not notice them inside our houses in December, Chester? Mom killed one this morning. He was hiding in the folds of the curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those guys are the stinkiest freeloaders of our heating systems...even Pipo will only paw at them; flies are a much tastier snack to find...and they do not stink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL - Chester, we think we would suggest you stick to the foot bam bam bam method:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is learning the hard way about stink bugs! YUCK! We have had a few on our porch but the boys are oblivious to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a great stink bug hunter and you have the smell to prove it

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's so many around our house my mom doesn't even notice them anymore BOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy you won the battle, C. Stink bugs are not cool. Plus Mom and I are afraid of bugs.

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  8. We tend to forget how nasty those things taste too. Our pawrents like to flush them down the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooops...Sorry about the stink, but great annihilating, Chester!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Didn't taste like chicken BOL??

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my cats my mouth turned inside out just thinking about it.
    However I'm most proud of you for letting it know it was YOUR HOUSE
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete