Monday, March 3, 2014

Lady Galadriel

Hello friends and doggies! This is The Daily Bone and I'm your lovable doggie host 
Chester L. W. Spaniel.


I heard from my good friend The Lady Galadriel (Lady) this weekend. In spite of her recent cancer diagnosis, she is feeling OK and enjoying the wonderful warm weather on Planet Florida. My associate Joseph (Joey dog) Spaniel and I think she should enter a beauty contest. Isn't she gorgeous? What are her beauty secrets you might ask? The answer is lots of yum yums, fresh air and sunshine, plus abundant TLC from her humans.



Here in Western New York today, we have plenty of fresh air and sunshine, but the temperature is a frigid 9 degrees! It's a good thing we doggies still have our shaggy coats on. And that's a memo.

Hah! We scoff at cold weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment