Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Happy Mud Day!

Hello. This is The Daily Bone and I’m your cheerful doggie host Chester L. W. Spaniel.


Today it was almost fifty degrees out! Humans everywhere were ecstatic about the spring-like weather. My humans celebrated by trudging around the back yard and picking up all the doggie poop that had accumulated over the last few months of snow and ice. It was a big job. My light-hearted associate Joseph (Joey dog) Spaniel and I helped out by running around the yard showing them where each and every turd had been carefully and scientifically placed by us personally. Well, one can’t be too careful about where one poops, now can we?


The warm temperatures also produced lots and lots of mud. Joey dog is more careful about getting his feet muddy, unless squirrels are involved, and didn’t run around as much as I did. But I went all out and got good and muddy! Hooray! It’s spring! It’s sunny and warm out! 


Just look at my muddy feet! You can’t tell from this photo, but there is mud splashed all over my belly too. Don’t worry, though. After coming back into the house, and tracking footprints all over the floor and furniture, I ran right upstairs and jumped into the bath tub to get washed up. 

Joey dog cleaned his own feet.




I thought we cleaned up pretty well … Until the next time we go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment