Monday, January 13, 2014

Stink Bug!

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to bring you this news bulletin. This is Chester L. W. Spaniel reporting from the upstairs office, where we have been invaded by bugs! Um, well, one bug to be exact. But it’s been bumbling around all evening! I was just taking a nice little nap, when the sound of buzzy little bug wings woke me up.

Huh?

It sounded like it was on the desk, so I jumped up to look for it!

I know you're in here.

Come out, come out! I can hear you creeping.

I found a picture of it on the computer. I wonder why it's called a stink bug?

Aha! Here it is! I'm tracking it now!

Don't worry folks. I'll soon catch this invader!

I got you now Mr. Stinkbug!

Oh! I think I know why it's called a stink bug now!

Wow! That's awful!

This is your humble doggie reporter Chester L. W. Spaniel signing off. I decided I’m just going to leave that stinky stink bug alone. Maybe he just wanted to be on The Daily Bone!


Harumph!

No comments:

Post a Comment