Monday, April 24, 2017

Blogville Spring Break

Hello friends and fans. This is The Daily Bone and I'm your diligent doggie reporter 
Chester L. W. Spaniel.


I just got back from a tropical spring break with all my wonderful friends from Blogville. The entire event was dreamed up by Angel Dory and Mr. Bailey.
bailey-dorys-tropical-dream-vacation


Here are a few highlights of the fun we had. After meeting at the airport, we piled onto our business class seating on a flight to our tropical paradise. 
on-our-way


Once we arrived, there was a variety of things to do. First there was a party at the hotel pool. Next, I took some hula dancing lessons with my dearest Princess Leah and good buddy Jakey. 


Then I decided to try some scuba diving with Murphy and Stanley.


Wow! That was fun! But we had to watch out for a certain shark with a very toothy grin!
 scuba diving


There was a great beach for surfing! Take a look at me with Leah. Be sure to visit Oreo to see all the other surfer dudes and dudettes hang ten on some awesome waves. Cowabunga!
surfing


And if that wasn't enough, we also went to an amusement park with Maddi. Wow!
pullen-park


Then our friend Christmas had a treasure hunt. I found the apple that was hiding in the coconut tree!
treasure-hunt


We really worked up an appetite! Fortunately Abby Lab was there with her food truck to provide an amazing assortment of yum yums for doggies and kitties.
blogville-spring-break-foodables


Oh Abby! Don't forget the pico de gallo!



I would like to thank all the wonderful doggies and kitties and their staff who hosted this awesome event for all their work and  planning. You're the best!


Whew, I'm beat now! I think I'm going to sleep all day tomorrow. Sweet dreams everyone!

12 comments:

  1. We just loved Spring Break...we can't wait for next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it sure was fun!
    I am dreaming of nice warm beaches now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys sure did have the bestest fun, Chester!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure looked like everyone was having a great time yesterday. Wish we could have joined all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was such a fun fun day Chester. OMCs your Princess is quite the gal she tried everything...
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had the bestest time!!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a wonderful time! Bentley loved scuba diving with you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sure was a fun time AND no one got arrested! We sure hope there wasn't any video BOL!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I bet the weather was lovely and warm! Oh, I could have done with a spring break!

    Mara from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spring break was tons of fun wasn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, that reminds me of some of the adventures we used to have in some of our Dogster groups!! Good times! Great photos!!

    ReplyDelete