Thursday, August 29, 2013

Paranormal Experiences

Hi there. This is The Daily Bone, and I’m your humble and mystified doggie host Chester L. W. Spaniel, chairman of the Squeaky Party.


My humans recently got the heating ducts in our house cleaned, and a number of squeaky toys magically emerged from inside them. (Cue the theme from Dr. Who.) Here I am pictured above with the weirdest one. As you can see, it has mysterious blinking properties. I have never seen anything like it, and venture to guess that it might be an alien artifact abandoned in the bowels of our house centuries ago. My venerable colleague Joseph (Joey dog) Spaniel cannot even remember seeing it in the days of his youth. I romped around the house with it, and it never stopped blinking. Then I went outside after dark and galloped all over the back yard with this cool glow-in-the-dark cutting edge alien technology wonderful ball. It was the greatest invention since the squeaky toy! The other strange thing about it is that in most of the photos my humans took, I appear to be all blurry while the blinky ball remained perfectly clear. I mean, check out the photo below. I wonder if it’s one of those String Theory time warp paranormal kind of things.


To help me learn more about it, I consulted my good friend and North America’s leading squeaky toy expert, Professor Braydie Spiker. She lives in Florida with her two humans, an ancient cat with a checkered past named Lane, and four birds (AKA, the Lone Gunmen) who were mentioned in a previous TDB entitled “Convoluted Conundrums and Aliens Too.” As you can see in the back ground of this first picture below, Braydie has a vast collection of squeaky toys, and musical instruments too, at her disposal. Braydie dumped out her entire arsenal and searched through it carefully. She concluded that she has never seen anything like this mysterious, blinking, roll-around ball. It must surely be from outer space, or possibly the future! Wow!

Greetings. Welcome to my secret laboratory.
It is indeed a mystery.

She went on to say that she has had paranormal experiences occur in her house too. Note in the photo below, these balloons somehow mysteriously affixed themselves to Lane’s fur. Talk about eerie!


No comments:

Post a Comment