Tuesday, October 4, 2022

I Found the Stinky Mousie!

 Hello everyone! This is The Daily Bone and I'm your proficient doggie reporter Chester L. W. Spaniel. 

I am very proud to say that today I made a big discovery! Please be warned that if you're squeamish, you might not want to see what I found. But if you're a doggie, or a kitty cat, or a science geek like my humans, read on!

Is it time to go out?


Good. Because something smells bad in the garage.


No, it's not the recycling bin, or your old flip-flops…


But I'm getting close …


And here it is!

There's a dead mousie stuck in a hole on the bottom of the trash bin in Dad's workshop! 


It must have gotten into the bin somehow,  then tried to slip out through a small hole, and got stuck.


Well, my job is done!

For another story about my excellent sense of smell, please go to the next link:

i-found-stinky-chipmunk


7 comments:

  1. Chester somethings just have to be done and applauded!! To you my handsome friend I say well done! To the Staff I say give Chester a T-bone. YAY you!!
    You have earned your keep
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, MY! Now we know what's in the little bags that petcretary brings downstairs sometimes...and she won't even let us have a sniff...she takes right to the outside trash bin...and then she goes all nuts washing her hands.

    Good hunting technique, Chester! That mouse doesn't look too much like the wild ones we see here...or the deer mice either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Chester! Your parents are so lucky to have your sniffer to help them find the stinky things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chester! (Marv waves wildly). We were only blogging sporadically over the summer, Life has been furry busy at Casa Marv. What an excellent detective you are! Us cats here are impressed, our hairy slobbery sister would never ever have figured that out! Kudos Chester! Keep being awesome! Purrs Marv

    ReplyDelete