Sunday, July 3, 2022

Mr. Blue Sky

Hello again everybody! This is The Daily Bone and I'm your sun-dappled doggie reporter Chester L. W. Spaniel. 


We have yet another hot, sunny July day. The sky is extra, super blue!


Amazing!


If you read my report from yesterday, you know my ghostwriter and Dad have been watching all of the Marvel movies in order, according to a list. Ghostwriter says her favorites so far are "The Guardians of the Galaxy." (You'd also know that my all time favorite superhero is Ironing Board Man.) 

Well, anyway, here's a video that will give you an idea of what the Guardian movies are like. Plus it has music that is very appropriate for this glorious blue sky! 

8 comments:

  1. We sure are having a beautiful blue sky day today, Chester. We enjoyed that video of Groot and all his friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend, Ojo here! We had some days like that, but today there is BIG RAIN! I like BIG RAIN much more than BIG HOT! I hope you are staying cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just the cutest boy ever, Chester, and that sky is just gorgeous! Happy Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chester your beautiful blue WNY skies made me smile BUT OMDs that photo of you needs to be on the cover of GQ or Dog Fancy. What a cutie. Thank you for the video. I was familiar with the comic books but have not seen any of the movies.
    Happy Independence Day
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sky is beautiful, C. And you are very handsome - all sun-dappled and all...

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't often comment, but you are just one beautiful reporter, Chester.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pawrents are having fun wif dose Marvel moobies! My daddy is more ob a DC dood, whateber dat means. Pawsonally, I like any moobie wif a doggie in it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had skies like that, here, too, but yesterday the clouds moved in and later we got drenched...the rain gauge had about an inch in it. A good drink, but it happened so fast most of it just ran off...so our grass is still quite crunchy.

    ReplyDelete